Best way to "accidentally" damage a carpet

A` perfect excuse for a new carpet then.

Reply to
John Williamson

Tell your Mum a radiator needs shifted to flush it out. When doing this, it would be a great tragedy if some of the black iron muck inside it spilled out. I found it can't be cleaned off carpet, especially carpet with any wool in the mix - takes a tight bond to it, as some chemical types on here will attest.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Do keep up -- someone already mentioned blood.

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

Considering what they have just paid for the plumbers to fit a new boiler, flush the system and alter/remove some of the pipework then I'll pass on that one:-)

It took the plumbers 2 and a half days to fit a new boiler in a new location and my Dad is delighted with the quality of their work - and he is not easily pleased.

Reply to
ARW

Is she right?

Reply to
Martin Bonner

Announced on facebook

Reply to
bert

No. The van roof has never been the same.

Reply to
ARW

Not just me who thought that then....

Reply to