Best way to "accidentally" damage a carpet

ARW wrote:

Boil a suitable amount of prawns. Eat prawns with mayonnaise and nice crunchy bread, reserving the liquor. Pour liquor all over the carpet, allow to dry. That should do it.
--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England
ARW wrote:

Offer to decorate.
A size 9 to the side of the open tin of emulsion; a quick phone call to dad; be chewed out in earshot of mum and be told "not to do anything else and just leave it!" (which gets out of having to /actually/ decorate.)
--
Scott

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

"I wish we could get another carpet darling, this one reminds me of the cheap hotel in which I shagged your sister"
Owain
On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:45:00 +0100, "ARW"

Tell your Mum a radiator needs shifted to flush it out. When doing this, it would be a great tragedy if some of the black iron muck inside it spilled out. I found it can't be cleaned off carpet, especially carpet with any wool in the mix - takes a tight bond to it, as some chemical types on here will attest.

Considering what they have just paid for the plumbers to fit a new boiler, flush the system and alter/remove some of the pipework then I'll pass on that one:-)
It took the plumbers 2 and a half days to fit a new boiler in a new location and my Dad is delighted with the quality of their work - and he is not easily pleased.
--
Adam

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:52:41 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

Do keep up -- someone already mentioned blood.
Thomas Prufer

Announced on facebook
--
bert