Best Bucket to be Sick In

It turns out that my brother and his very fat wife have been on a photo shoot with their two kids so that they can have one of those sickly "look at us every month" photo calendars made and they intend to hand them out to all the relatives this Christmas.

Now I have various buckets in the shed and house, can anyone recommend the best bucket to throw up in when the calendar arrives.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

The B&Q orange ones are cheap, but IME the handles fall off too easily, I can recommend one of these, very easy to swill out.

Andy Burns

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Whats wrong with the neighbours back garden ?

Reply to
geoff

splashback prevention/carrot bounce limiter. I heard/read somewhere - "if you're gonna barf, close your teeth to save the taters"

*ahem*
Reply to
brass monkey

In message , geoff writes

What's wrong with his brothers back garden? It would be a direct and personal way of showing his deep down appreciation of the gift.

Reply to
Bill

Through "his" letter box is sufficient

Reply to
Robbo

I'd assumed from the thread title that this was going to be about the royal wedding.

Reply to
Onetap

Royal wedding? I hadn't noticed that in the press or on the TV?

:-)

Should stop the media talking us into a double dip recession though. Bread & circus's.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

One with Dennis's head in it.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

In the Munich beer halls, and indeed at the Oktoberfest they have special chunder basins, a bit like a butler sink on steroids.

They have grab handles and one would be perfect for your application.

Reply to
Vortex7

You could put the picture on the Internet as a caption competition

Reply to
Peter Scott

I have decided to buy my 5 year old nephew a drum kit for Christmas. That shows my appreciation.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Brilliant.

Reply to
S Viemeister

8.7 gallons? not enough?
Reply to
F Murtz

Excellent. Follow it up with a carpentry set for his birthday.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Do you think that 6 is too young to own an angle grinder?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If he really is their son, no.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This might be ok -

's never too early to start your child's tool habit blimey, can't argue with that. A guitar and 100W amp might be better.

Reply to
brass monkey

In message , brass monkey writes

Definitely not

There's the house main switch

(from experience)

Reply to
geoff

My sister-in-law and her husband gave our kids rather anti-social toys. When her son arrived (relatively 'late in life') we had our revenge. Mainly large 'friction' toys that made lots of screaming noises and needed no batteries...

Reply to
Bob Eager