Baumatic Cookers/Fridges

Been looking around for kitchen appliances. The wife wants a range cooker, and I came across a shop in Bradford with an offer on for a Baumatic range (900 mm, 5 burner) + plus hood and steel back panel all for £700. They come with 5 years parts and 1 year labour warranty.

There was also a fridge/freezer of the same make.

Anyone with any experience of Baumatic products?

Kind regards,

Saeed

sr_ng 786

Reply to
Saeed

We've got a build-in 900mm wide Oven. Does the job OK, insulation not the greatest, nor build quality, but it was almost the only 'wide' oven we could find and quite cheap. All these appliances now seem clones of each other. There are online vendors who you could check for comparison. HTH mutley

Reply to
mutley