Bathroom Tap Tops

I wish to change the bathroom handbasin tap tops. My local supplier can only recommend changing the top and innards which are working fine. (expensive!) I just want to obtain the tap tops alone. See:

Any suggestions for a uk supplier? Many thanks.

Reply to
blod

In message , blod writes

If this is to make the taps easier to turn then there are alternatives to changing the tap tops.

Reply to
NoSpamThanks

Just changing the tops will expose the hexagonal brass tap body.

Try removing the existing handle and see what is there- some are a square shaft - some are splined.

Reply to
John

The shaft is splined. Do you know where you can obtain in the uk just the tops?

Thanks for your help Donald

Reply to
blod