bathroom heater

Various manufacturers make electric fan wall heaters for bathrooms.

However, I am trying to find a manufacturer that does a heater that can be hidden in the loft space about the bathroom.

I imagined that someone might manufacture an electric fan bathroom heater that came with a piece of ducting tube, so that the warm air could be fed through a grill in the roof of the bathroom.

I have tried looking around on google. However, most places only seem to stock the traditional style wall mounted fans.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Graham

Reply to
graham

What you're looking for is a duct heater, which is really an industrial/commercial product. Google turns up a number of manufacturers, such as

you are going to recirculate air from the bathroom, you will need to consider what happens to the condensation which forms in the air intake. If you're not going to recirculate, you have to think what happens to the humid air which is discharged from the bathroom.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel