Barn conversion - how deep should the footings be.....?

Stop looking in the mirror then. Its bad for your mental health.

The Natural Philosopher

LOL, such fun.

Reply to
IMM

More snotty uni humour LOL.

Reply to
IMM

Hey snot. What are you on about?

Reply to
IMM

A database for storing real world objects - I'd *love* one of those. You can just see it - "delete * from drillbits where sharpness='blunt'".

Reply to
Grunff

Or even "delete from drillbits where sharpness='blunt'"

Reply to
Grunff

or "update drillbits set sharpness='razor' where sharpness='blunt';"

Reply to
John Armstrong

Conversion to residential can be reduce rated (5%) for VAT if that affects your thoughts. Not sure about part conversion. See

Reply to
John Armstrong

Now go an play. Run along.

Reply to
IMM

I'd prefer "INSERT INTO TOOLS(ToolName) SELECT Tools FROM Axminster;" amongst others.

Cheers Clive

Reply to
Clive Summerfield

Also oh unwise one. When you take down the walls and then do a "new build", and then re-erect he walls, you get "all" the VAT back, which is NOT the case with a conversion. You make the job a "new build".

Reply to
IMM

In article , IMM writes

Grasping at straws because you made a fool of yourself...

Reply to
David

David, Just read and lean.

Reply to
IMM

Bugger, are you saying I share a Christian name with IMM ?

Cheers,

John (the other one)

Reply to
John Anderton

This halfwit is. But you don't.

Reply to
IMM

In article , IMM writes

Actually John I have learnt a number of things from you, OK some of it is gleaned from websites etc but even so its been useful... but then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid

Reply to
David

I couldn't do that to him, he does have feelings you know

Reply to
David

Reply to
IMM

Bertie, you wouldn't know if anything is stupid or not.

Reply to
IMM

That's called an apprentice.

Reply to