Barn conversion - how deep should the footings be.....?

hahahahahahahah, that's brilliant, a classic
IMM, you're a natural, I've just used half a box of tissues ROFL You should be on stage mate, preferably the first one outta town :D
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:48:33 GMT, "bystander"

In reading the responses here I think IMM has himself used half a box of tissues. But he hasn't been crying.....
PoP

Oh you are a natural. So funny. Up there with Last of The Summers Wine. ROFLAO

bystander wrote:

No, I am the Natural.
He had to work extremely hard to get that stupid.
I was just born clever. :-)

LOL, such fun.

This either that stupid David or Andy.

Sorry to disappoint. I only ever post with my real name.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Same here, I varied the posting address to delay the junk mail but I've always been me, not something you can say though is it John?
--
David

David, who is one of our resident part time brain surgeons who flits in occasionally, you have stop acting silly.

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:38:38 -0000, a particular chimpanzee named

I'm thinking maybe it's time I took Mr Man-Of-Mystery out of my kill file. Missives like the above and http://tinyurl.com/2y489 make life worth living.
--
Hugo Nebula
"The fact that no-one on the internet wants a piece of this

Thank you.

Nah. I find it's easier to leech off the efforts of the few of you who don't do that - if there's anything pointful (rare) or notably outrageous (less rare) the relevant juicy bits get quoted and spread to the enlightenment/entertainment of The Rest Of Us.
Stefek

You will be enlightened all the time.

randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Also oh unwise one. When you take down the walls and then do a "new build", and then re-erect he walls, you get "all" the VAT back, which is NOT the case with a conversion. You make the job a "new build".
writes

Grasping at straws because you made a fool of yourself...
--
David

randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

nice
the
build",
David, Just read and lean.
writes

Actually John I have learnt a number of things from you, OK some of it is gleaned from websites etc but even so its been useful... but then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid
--
David

re-erect
the

re-erect
the
Bertie, you wouldn't know if anything is stupid or not.