B&Q prepares for tape and ties demand

On 10/02/2015 11:17, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Sleeve / straight glass I assume - I expect the handle on the jug might make getting it inserted in the first place!
(any glass shape that has a point where it narrows toward the exit (e.g. just after the bulge on a straight glass) will hold plaster and hence the rope captive.
--
Cheers,

John.
On 11/02/2015 02:56, John Rumm wrote:

That thickness of plaster would get quite hot as it sets!
On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:23:48 +0000, Dennis@home wrote:

As the Beatles once said: "Happiness is a warm bum".
Or something.
wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.
On 11/02/15 09:33, Bob Eager wrote:

I think they got that from somewhere else.
Gay Gunners of Georgia or something.

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:37:39 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

They did. And they said so.
wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.

http://www.bestshockers.com/1-man-1-jar/
Not safe for work, or those of a delicate nature.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 42nd day of Chaos in the YOLD 3181
I don't have an attitude problem. If you have a problem with my attitude,
On Wednesday, 11 February 2015 09:58:35 UTC, Huge wrote:

Having read the description, I'm not pressing play.
Owain
On 11/02/2015 11:54, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

I suspect that is a good move, I didn't press play either.
On 11/02/15 13:46, Dennis@home wrote:

I did and really, I'd rather I hadn't.
On 11/02/2015 09:23, Dennis@home wrote:

That ought to teach em ;-)
(I presume the stuff they use for plaster casts is not just "normal" plaster of paris? Since that is very exothermic in significant quantities)
--
Cheers,

John.
On 11/02/2015 09:52, John Rumm wrote:

It always used to be Plaster of Paris impregnated bandages, which were great for modelling landscape on a model railway; just dip in water and drape over crumpled newspaper. IIRC, for plaster casts there was a layer of plain gauze and / or cotton wool applied first. These days the bandage seems to be resin impregnated.
--
Colin Bignell

On 10/02/2015 07:17, Brian Gaff wrote:

A new line for B&Q - fluffy pink over sleeves for cable ties.
--
Colin Bignell

On 10/02/2015 07:17, Brian Gaff wrote:

You can always sell them short lengths of hose to go with them.
On Tuesday, 10 February 2015 07:17:57 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:

I seem to remember reading somewhere that silk is the only material that can be used to tie people up without causing bruising.
Owain
On 10/02/2015 07:17, Brian Gaff wrote:

B&Q now sell fur covered cable ties.
--