Axminster

Just ordered a saw blade from them.

The b*ggers send HTML-only emails which I discard as spam.

Grrrrrr. All the world is not a Windows PC.

Reply to
Huge

Ha! HTML emails are the triumph of marketing departments over utility/security!

Particularly annoys me when banks send out HTML mails which are easily spoofed by phishers and easily disguised for the unwary.

although I don't automatically ditch HTML mails as spam I do set a (non-existent) localhost proxy on my mail client, so accidentally opening such a mail at least doesn't result in a trackable image-request link request back to the sender. Makes reading genuine ones a bit of a pain, but I have an easy solution to that - I don't read them!

Reply to
RichardS

All SMTP/RFC822 mail is spoofable, its a feature of the protocol.

Rick

Reply to
Rick