Arrow Fan Oven Problem Since Power Cut

Hi My Arrow Electric Fan Oven Model (FOHCE A0900). The Oven Has a combined Oven And Grill. The Grill works okay, The Oven doesn't work, The thermostat makes a click when turning on.

Any ides where to start looking, Could it have any fuses apart from the main fuse in the plug,

Thanks in advance

Darren

Reply to
Darren Forward

Yes. It's also possible (I'd say likely) that if the oven uses a solid-state switch rather than a relay, that that's what's gone.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

The timeswitch.

Reset the clock and make sure it's working normally and you don't have a delay time set.

If all else fails RTFM.

This happens to us *Every Time* we get a power cut. :-(

DG

Reply to
Derek *

On 28 Dec 2004 20:07:11 GMT, Ian Stirling strung together this:

Er, no. If the plug fuse had gone nothing would work. Fuses don't let a bit of electricity through for the grill only but not the oven.

I'll let you off as I'm sure it's an oversight.

Reply to
Lurch

It's not. It's quite possible for there to be a fuse after the mains fuse.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

On 30 Dec 2004 12:35:32 GMT, Ian Stirling strung together this:

If I read the post correctly to start with I wouldn't have replied, ah well.

As you were.......

Reply to
Lurch