Ariston Genus manual?

Hi,

If anyone has an electronic copy of the Ariston Genus boiler technical manual I would be grateful if you could let me have a copy of it please. I am looking for a standard Genus model from circa 2000 - it is not the Genusplus, not the Genus30 nor the MicroGenus. It just says 'Genus' on the side of it and is a wall-mounted combi boiler.

I tried the Ariston UK site but I could not get anything from the manual search section for archived models. I managed to find a sort of sales brochure for it online but I am really looking for a pdf that they apparently made of the manual with a trouble-shooting diagram - do X, then Y, if X do this, if Y then do this, etc, etc.

If anyone can help I would be grateful.

Thanks,

J.

Reply to