Anyone remember Matty from NZ?

replying to Tim+, MattyF wrote: I can be at MOTAT on Tuesday 5th Nov. Parking is difficult at the moment so it might be best to park at MOTAT 2 and catch a tram to MOTAT 1.

Reply to
MattyF

replying to Tim+, MattyF wrote: I don't understand how this board works. Half my messages are missing.

Reply to
MattyF

replying to MattyF, MattyF wrote: Maybe this message will arrive. Why is this board so hard to use? I hope to be at MOTAT on Tuesday 5 Nov.

Reply to
MattyF

Argh! Bloody forum snipped my email address. Try timdownieuk AT Yahoo DOT co DOT uk. (Correcting the obvious substitutions). Going to MOTAT this morning.

Reply to
Tim+