Any experience with Screwfix "Turbo Outdoor" yet?

I'm still looking for alternatives to the discontinued Turbo Ultra screws.

Has anyone used Screwfix's Turbo Outdoor screws yet, for a reasonable length of time to see if they really *are* good outdoors? I'm not all that convinced because I have some of their "salt spray tested" hinges and they rusted pretty quickly.

So any reports of longevity (or otherwise) would be very welcome.

Reply to
Chris Green