Any advance on Araldite?

I think the latter has been the cause of the loss of many a boat mould and fibreglass lay-up shed.

This was more in the days when the resin was mixed by the bucketful then left (by accident) in quantity (and subsequent exothermic reaction) than now where the glass is chopped and sprayed with the nozzle mixed resin on demand.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

On 25 May 2016, "Dan S. MacAbre" grunted:

Have done just the same with Araldite (standard) with equal success, in fact

Reply to
Lobster

Good to know. Probably a lot less visible than my dark grey JB Weld join, too.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre