"Antique" fence boards

We have a fence in the garden of our listed building home, with standard po
sts, but boards like I've never seen before. They are 6 feet wide, with st
raight vertical edges, but variable in height from perhaps 6" to 9". Neith
er horizontal edge is straight, so they have a very rustic appearance, and
they are also tapered like featheredge boarding. They are clearly very old
Does that make sense to anyone? What are they called? Where could I get t
hem? They are all pretty much past their sell-by date!
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.