"Antique" fence boards

We have a fence in the garden of our listed building home, with standard po
sts, but boards like I've never seen before. They are 6 feet wide, with st
raight vertical edges, but variable in height from perhaps 6" to 9". Neith
er horizontal edge is straight, so they have a very rustic appearance, and
they are also tapered like featheredge boarding. They are clearly very old
.
Does that make sense to anyone? What are they called? Where could I get t
hem? They are all pretty much past their sell-by date!
Reply to
Keefiedee

Site Timeline Threads