"Antique" fence boards

We have a fence in the garden of our listed building home, with standard po sts, but boards like I've never seen before. They are 6 feet wide, with st raight vertical edges, but variable in height from perhaps 6" to 9". Neith er horizontal edge is straight, so they have a very rustic appearance, and they are also tapered like featheredge boarding. They are clearly very old .
Does that make sense to anyone? What are they called? Where could I get t hem? They are all pretty much past their sell-by date!
Keefiedee wrote:

I suspect a photo would help ...
On 15/02/2020 08:05, Keefiedee wrote:

larchlap??
--
"Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and
higher education positively fortifies it."

Yep,. sounds like tree trunks have been ripped into boards and the variable height of the boards is due to the original tree trunks varying like that.

No reason why they couldn’t be ripped from new tree trunks of the appropriate size.