another glue question!

We have an AEG double oven and the glass front to the bottom oven is coming away, because the pathetic plastic bits that hold it on are coming away/ broken. I can fix the broken bits - what I can't find is a glue to fix the plastic back onto the glass door - each bit is about 2 sq inches (flat). I have tried araldite and an impact adhesive - neither will hold at all. The glass does get hot, so the glue will need to withstand a fair amount of heat Any recommendations for a suitable glue will be gratefully received Cheers Andy

Reply to
Andy Smith

the only glue I know that might do that is silicone sealant. Check the temp rating is at least 250C, so you will probably want a high temp version. I'd ensure the plastic is abraded first.

NT

Reply to
meow2222