An interesting experience

Women drivers ... :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I used to have the hunch back to prove it, too. :-/

Reply to
John Williamson

But if it's on lock it won't roll far.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Early models of my car had no PAS. There were more turns lock-to-lock.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

and heavier cars with fatter tyres.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Parking with the wheels turned is mandatory in very hilly San Francisco, so a loose car will turn into the kerb. Even on the level, it's still required within the city boundaries.

Reply to
Davey

Old blokes with trilby hats and car-coats always look like they need power steering when they struggle to park. And why do they always have to mess about with additional steering locks. Will I become like that?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Do you remember Paul my last next door neighbour?

and the best one as at my car/van was not there to stop it at and 45 seconds into the video you can hear it smash through someones wall.

ARW

Does he either have a car where the handbrake isn't working, or refuses to use it or just does it for a larff;?...

Reply to
tony sayer

He no longer has a car - he is in prison.

The new neighbour can use a handbrake/leave it in gear.

Reply to
ARW

Just out of interest, what was he in for?

The last **** who rolled down our hill until his car was stopped my SWMBO's car was the director of a moderately large electrical firm.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Money laundering.

Reply to
ARW

There was an interesting article in one of the newspapers last year on how to do that using the betting machines in the high street betting shops.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Did you keep a copy 'for reference'?

Reply to
Davey

The police had been trying to nail Paul for a long time after he was found not guilty (or ISTR the charges were dropped) at the Crown Court for something he had done but got away with by the skin of his teeth.

Reply to
ARW