Algae on Gravel Pebbles

Hi,
I have an area of gravel path in the back garden which is shaded by a couple of large conifers. Over the last year or so, the gravel pebbles appear to be picking up a greenish tinge, presumably algae from the trees?
Is there anything I can use to return the pebbles to their original colour, or is it a case of removing and replacing?
Thanks for reading. Steve

pump up garden sprayer with diluted bleach in?
probly mould growing on sap from the trees....
cheers JimK
JimK wrote:

That will do it.

Nope, green therefore algae.

pedant
On 12 Apr, 19:20, Steve wrote:

Shovel them up and run them through the washing machine with some bleach.
Then buy the Mrs a new washing machine and a big bunch of flowers?
Owain
Owain wrote:

Shame stonewashed jeans aren't popular now.
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk

Kill the algae, let the sun bleach it. Dead algae soon stops being so green.
I'd spray it with Jeyes fluid as an algicide. Then maybe pressure wash it a week later to encourage the algae to begone.