Air Source Heat Pumps: Grant and Costs

OK, thanks. Makes £15k less the grant seem a bit better . . .

That's what she told me - and it had to be done in that time to meet a grant deadline. All I can say is that is seems to work and cost £15k.

Reply to
RJH

global temps are not actually rising

actually nuclear reactors producng reliable electricity at 9p a unit would be ideal, and then let the customer do what they want.

Of course. What else are subsidies for?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The purpose of subsidies is to promote bad ideas over better ones

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Because we have to have World Beating Systems, which I think means: Systems Beaten by the Rest of the World. Like our Track and Trace, HS2, Immigration controls etc

Reply to
AnthonyL

Remember 'sustainable technology' means technology sustained by taxpayer subsidy and lauded by DisInformation Technology™

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher