90mm soil

Hi guys,

With the Geberit frame (foreign job) I got some 90mm (outside diameter) soi= l couplings/adapters. Unfortunately, not quite the angles I need for this p= articular installation. So the question is, where can I source the bits I n= eed here in the UK, even if it means mail order from abroad?

Thanks!

Reply to
orion.osiris

couplings/adapters. Unfortunately, not quite the angles I need for this particular installation. So the question is, where can I source the bits I need here in the UK, even if it means mail order from abroad?

Dunno about 90mm but France uses 80 and 100mm od so it is not from there. Any writing/brands on the bits you do have? How about converting to UK sizes with multi-quick fittings?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

soil couplings/adapters. Unfortunately, not quite the angles I need for th= is particular installation. So the question is, where can I source the bits= I need here in the UK, even if it means mail order from abroad?

Bob, the bits are supplied by Geberit and are stamped same. They're a Swiss= company (not cheap!) but they sell a lot of frame loos in this country. On= e of the bits is an adapter to 110mm UK standard (thank god) but I was hopi= ng to do the fiddly alignment joints with 90mm sections as it will take up = less room. I'll check with the suppliers tomorrow and see if they keep any = such parts.

Reply to
orion.osiris