800 mm Corner Entry Shower Enclosure

Yes, I need to replace a shower enclosure after a mere 7 (seven) years of service. The outgoing item has (it transpires) very flimsy framing and the glass is all but dropping out of the sliding panels. Unfortunately, corner entry is the only accepatble option at this point.

Any recommendations for a product that will survive for a longer period?

Regards JonH

Reply to
Jon

my b and q one has survived 20 years of daily use, I did take care fitting and fettling though.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful