1. I am looking for a site that I can get some free plans on for making
furniture, dimensions, drawings etc. Are there any out there?
2. I have lino in the bathroom and floorboards underneath. I am wanting to
tile it with some mosaic tiles. Can I tile on top of the existing lino or
does it have to be removed, if so what do I need as a surface to tile on?
3. If I go for a laminated floor in the bathroom instead is there any that
will withstand water when we use the bath. The floor gets wet sometimes but
I don't want it curling up. Is there such a thing as waterproof laminated
4. In the bathroom we have a large cabinet with plain doors. I want to put
some mirrors on the doors, what's the best way to stick them on? Someone
mentioned if I use silicone it will show through, is that correct?
5. And finally, we have just had a UPVC door and frame fitted on the front
of the house. Now earlier in the week when we had high winds it was howling
like mad. As I am in a HA house it will take ages to get someone out so is
thee anything I can do? It all looks sealed as far as I can see but there is
a small piece of silicone coming off the window in the door.
Thanks for the help, I am a complete novice so go easy on me guys, layman's
terms preferred :)