3 legged dining table designs needed for bad back

Wrong

40 years back I myself built from scratch a dining table. After all this time of constant sanding trying to make it stable it's now only 6" from the floor and I get a lot of back-ache when eating my beans. I just had a eureka moment, a 3 legged table would solve my problem if I can find a level floor in spades.

Any of you pommie pricks have any plans?

Reply to
Wodney

You don't need any plans. Just remove the four 6" legs and replace with three 2'3" legs. Problem solved.

Reply to
Rob Miller