3" fence posts or 4" fence posts?

Maybe a really dumb suggestion but have you thought of a standard farmyard style 5 bar farm gate? One very robust post to hang it from and a smaller one at the securing end. You could still clad it with vertical boards if you want to make it less see through.

Reply to
Chris B

I have this arrangement, but the gate cannot support the weight and is slowly sagging, even though I have a wheel at the non-hinge end.

Reply to
Huge