23C yesterday in the South, so the dehumidifier season is coming

If we get a cold snap in the next few days all that warm damp air up in the loft is going to freeze up on the North flank of the roof.

My trusty 1987 ebac homedry is not as effective as it was.

What other makes have folks got, and how reliable has it been ?.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

I have a DeLonghi DES 14 that has worked reliably for many years. So many years, in fact, that that particular model is no longer made.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Finether the best, Proline noisy, Amcor inefficient, Ebac overpriced, various others I can't remember clearly enough. Sometimes deteriorated machines just need a cleanout of heat exchanger, filter & fan blades.

Reply to
Animal