Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for vintage tools.........
.......hands tools, wrenches, ratchets so forth, quality only, also interested in HVAC/R trade related vintage stuff, let me know if ya got'em and a way to get in touch with you.

Golf Cart Repair and Spares EZ-GO EZGO E-Z-GO models
I have a petrol and battery EZ-go golf cart and I am looking to source spares in the UK. I am also looking for a company or individual located in Scotland that services and repairs these items.. Where...

Where to oil Porter Cable Speedmatic 89 radial arm saw?
I just inherited an old Porter Cable radial arm saw (Speedmatic 89 - model K89) with my new house. Too heavy for the previous owner to haul away with him. I replaced the wiring yesterday, popped on a...

furnance and boiler repairs
Does anyone know about boiler and furnance repairs for home. I can be reach at rmartinez Thanks.

Help Identifying Part in B&D Firestorm 12v Charger
One of the parts in the charger for my Black & Decker PS130 Firestorm batteries burned up, fell off the circuit board, and got lost. Can anyone help me identify the part so I can replace it? There are...

Re:Plumbing Tool ?
Is there a special tool to cut pvc water I use a copper pipe cutter to cut Pvc. Thanks
2
2

Air nailer repair advice
I dropped my framing nailer and now there is an air leak. It still shoots nails ok but there is a small internal leak of air that is causing the compressor to run fulltime to keep up with the leak and...

Stihl chain saw: Fuel problem?
My Stihl 021 chain saw has always been hard to start when it's cold. Now it doesn't start at all, but it will kick if I shoot starting fluid into the carburetor. The local repair shop didn't even look...
2
2

NUtools DP16 Drill Press ??? + NuTools Inquiry
hi there I have recently came across a Nutool Dp16 Drill Press and wonder if anyone had one? as I need some information on this 1/ How many pulleys are there under the top cover ? 2 or 3 2/ does...

Riding LawnMower problem (lotsa smoke)
Hi all. My wife was cutting the grass the other day when the lawnmower engine (Briggs and Stratton) started smoking in great clouds. I looked at it and saw that oil was coming into the hot exhaust...
1
1

Drill & tap compressor tank?
I've got an old 20 gal (?) compressor tank in which I want to install a drain. I'm guessing it to be 1/4-inch (6.3 mm?) thick steel. Tank is rated to 125 psi. Can I drill and tap this for 1/4 or...
16
16

Hitachi tablesaw defects
The C10FR portable saw I bought had a defective switch which failed after about 15 minutes use. Reported this to Hitachi and asked for replacement switch. Recieved no reply. Hitachi does no stand...

Obsolete Craftsman Cordless Drill - Need Batteries (2024 Update)
They've been cooked by the charger that doesn't shut off when they're fully charged. I'm told by Sears those batteries are obsolete, and after searching , they aren't available online, either. This...
20
20

golf cart backfiring
Have E-z-Go golf cart that backfire. Any suggestions
1
1

Job Tracking Software for repair shops!
This may help some car repair shops. Great job tracking software on Geat searching form parts, customer details and parts! http://www.job-scms.com