astropower mig welder

I need parts for an italian made mig welder purchased from a matco tool truck. Matco dosen't support. Distributor went away. Didn't know enough to american. price/time payments worked. local welding shop laughed. I can't be the only one. can't buy now what I should have with some education. HELP Keith astropower powermig 110

Reply to
monmixer

I need parts for an Italian made mig welder. Bought from a matco tool truck. Distributor gone - new distributor don't want to know Matco doesn't support Local welding shop laughed Didn't know enough to buy American price/time payments worked. Help Keith astropower powermig 110

Reply to
Keith Carroll