Amp powers up, but no output.

Eltax avr 250 Please can somebody reply? somebody must have an idea about what the problem could be. Eltax.com was no help, just told me it was possibly defective. DUH.

its just gone dead, lights up !! one of the speaker level indicators is on max tried resetting but no good, had an electrical engineer friend look at it, he checked fuses. Couldn`t see anything obvious. Checked all the speaker wiring too. Any ideas about the problem? Saw another post the same as this, but the guy just bought a new amp.

Reply to
B A T M A

Thus spake B A T M A N:

I know you don't want to hear this, but... bin it. There's so much it could be, and without electronic troubleshooting skills, it would take months to find, even if you knew where to look.

Sorry,

Reply to
DaveC