Latest threads in Tileshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

grout in a tube
I have a tile floor in my kitchen and some of the grout is chipping out of the seams. Would the grout thats available in a tube work for repairing some of these spots?
2
2

the edges of my new travertine floor are getting darker and eroding. Any solutions and what is causing it?
The floors are 4 months old. The edges of each stone on the floor where foot traffic is the most.

cleaning tiled basement floor how do I clean?
The groat is filthy from many years of wear and I would like to clean. Large basement and is an entrance from garage.

Tile over concrete?
Our garage converstion to a studio & mud room is almost done. We are about to install a porcelain tile over the concrete floor. We will be first putting down some floor leveling product, as there are...
8
8

how long would it take to do mud baths and seal approx.18 showers areas in a school im asking because my husband took a week and a half and
my husband was hired to do 2 shower rooms and locker rooms at a school he has spent 1 and a half almost 2 weeks doing mud baths and sealing the mud baths now the person who hired him cut his pay in...
2
2

We had about 1500 sq ft of tile installed with the wrong color grout. should we stain the grout or insist on re grouting?
Major box store used an almost white grout instead of a medium to dark brown as requested. Is staining a reasonable solution or should we insist on regrouting the 1500 ft.? What type of stain should...
2
2

how to remove old adhesive from victorian tiles on thin ply on a table top
No further details provided
4
4

I am in need of replacement glazecraft tiles. Where can I find this product that is discontinued?
No further details provided
2
2

what to use to fill the gap between tiles of the floor in the bathroom