Latest threads in Poolshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

little worm like things in pool
its an above ground pool15X48 left it down over winter because of a hole repaired it and filled vavumed the bottom and sides went thru three filters and all day skimming by hand as well as pump...
2
2

My filter pump is leaking water out of the lid area I replaced the gasket but it is still leaking any suggestions?
No further details provided
2
2

Debris and small amount of air coming through the return that the Polaris goes in
I am puzzled. We have a triton II sand filter 08ETR60. The pool is 13. I have replaced the sand one time. I realize that it may be time to replace it again, but think I need to find out why debris is...

Does the Pentair Triton II housing flex/expand when the pump turns on? I have this issue with a new Hayward sand filter. Thanks.
I have a new Hayward pro series sand filter that expands/flexes every time the pump is turned on. Is this acceptable or a problem? Does this happen to the Pentair Triton II sand filters? Thanks.

how to fix pin hole leak in plastic casing
I have a pin hole leak in the plastic casing that the pool pump goes into. The leak is starting to increase. Any ideas on fixing this leak?
1
1

Have a restriction in the suction side of the pool
I found one of the beads from the creepy krawley in my line there may be more but they aren't coming through
1
1

white paint is coming off pool enclosure by rubbing hand across it.
why? can see thru paint to metal. Will spray paint touch up successfully?
1
1

what equipment do you need to replace the top screen in a pool enclosure?
this is a very large enclosure and all I want to know what equipment is need to replace the top screens safely.
1
1

I have an excess of cyanuric acid in my pool even after half draining it three times. Help !
The pool guys have been advising me to not use tablets anymore until I control the cyanuric acid level. Did that, but started seeing algae and still having high levels of cyanuric acid (150). Because...
2
2

swimming pool to a covered cistren for home use?
How to convert?
2
2

My hot tub pump won't start. It's not ceased. Could it be a faulty overload switch?
I bought a used 115v single speed spa/pool pump to replace the one on my hot tub. It was tested and certified as working and worked when I tested it. Several months later I'm getting around to...
4
4

Is there a special way to move a Triton Sand Filters from filter to backwash? Ours seems to be stuck.
We Just Purchased a home and are starting up the filter for the first time. We need to backwash the filter and cannot seem to move the lever from filter to Backwash. Is there a special trick?

my pool liner is riped at the seam about 3 foot how can i fix this
want to fix my pool liner seem as easy as cheep as possible, I'm a single mom I'm not sure of the serial the size is 18 ftx 42" the tear is about 3 ft long at the bottom seam
2
2

my pool liner has a tear. what can mend until i can afford liner replacement?
No further details provided
4
4

Had a pool built, signed contract, 1 year later it's not done and the builder has a lawyer suing me
Signed a contract to build a pool June 1, 2011. It isn't complete yet. The waterfall is 100% wrong and they won't fix it. The stairs to get out of the pool are too high and is difficult to get out of...
1
1