Latest threads in Poolshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What in the world will ever get my pool water clear?
My above ground pool is four years old. We have never had a cloudy pool until this year. We live in ALabama where it's hot enough to swim from may to November. However, the pool is so cloudy, we can't...

how do I completely drain a pool
I have a pool that I need to drain for some upcoming repairs. Where should I let the water go? Is the water OK to go to the creek just outside the property or is this more of a wastewater thing? Is...
14
14