what kind of estimation or management software suitable for middle-scale plumbing heating contractor.

Hi all:

I am working for a middle-scale plumbing & heating contractor in Quebec. I am trying to ask my boss for a plumbing and heating estimation software in order to increase efficiency. He want to know how many products is suitable for us and the price.

Anybody can give me some help about this.

Thanks.

BJ

Reply to
Bingjiang Li