Vertical distance of kitchen sink p-trap matter?

Yeah, and you prolly got a basement full of "People" magazines.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson

If I know Mike, they are "girlie people" magazines.:>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

AHA ! Dog the Plummer !

Reply to
Red Jacket

What ? We all got some no good dirty rotten commie plummer in here ?

  • Lamppost & 2'' boiled and stretched US Army rope. *

Reply to
Red Jacket

In all if you have any kind of trap that is not often used you do one of two things. Put a drip line in or better is use mineral oil in the trap. It takes a long time for oil to evaporate. I use this oil in my basement drains.

Reply to
Red Jacket

they make some good shit for the waterless urinals that works fab.

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Nasty little bastards.......

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

That would be about the only way I would _want_ to use one.:>)

Great theory, stinks like piss in reality. Here's a link for those interested:

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

First I heard of waterless urinals.

Reply to
Red Jacket

Can I still put a Jane Fonda sticker on one ?

Reply to
Red Jacket

I hate smell of piss human and cat.

Reply to
Red Jacket

is that not the worst oder we face?? cat piss

i also hate mold.

Reply to
Ned Flanders

The worstest is ...like in a school and in the boys room they piss on the hot radiator ! PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dead people are up there too, but that's rare.

Cat piss..I can't go into a house with that smell. I gag. Dry heaves.

Reply to
Red Jacket

lol..once the local animal hospital called because the cremation machine was broken. It was not really broken just over loaded and was unable to get any draft going to light it off. They had let it set for a long time without turning it on (guy was out sick who normally did it). I opened the door to have a look inside and dead pets came pouring out. 2 cats and a dog fell on the floor before i was able to slam door shut. There was a cats leg stuck in the door and I had to push it back in to close the door all the way. I picked up my tools and told the owner I was "out of here!". He convinced me to stay by offering to clean the animals out for me to make the repair. I got the thing fired up and it started to boil the blood and maggots. there was stuff ooozeing out of the seams. That gave off an AWFULL smell. Whenever I drive through town and they are cooking dead pets it makes me sick.

Reply to
Ned Flanders

I had an old biker buddy. The kind who would do anything but work for a buck. He would take a very short term job, like the one at the crematorium. Let me tell you, the high schools to oddballs were buying up all kinds of bones. He sold skulls at $25.00 ea. The guy had no shame, none.

I don't like being around any dead things let alone be a dealer in that.

Reply to
Red Jacket

replying to Ned Flanders, HermitageRenovation wrote: I followed this thread a while ago as his situation sounded similar to mine. Unfortunately, it was hijacked by a comment that had nothing to do with the question at hand. Time to search more.

Reply to
HermitageRenovation