Sloan Royal, Regal or Zurn?????

Hello I am about to replace many flush valves at our local fairgrounds. Does anyone know why NOT to use the Regal or Zurn instead of the way more $ Sloan Royal??? The Regal and Zurn are at least 35% less expensive. Thanks for any first hand knowledge with these units! baron

Reply to
baron

I prefer Sloan over Zurn. Sloan is the original and they still make an excellent valve at a reasonable price. Only a cosmetic difference between Sloan Royal and Regal.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson