Old Sink PLEASE HELP!

Hi, We are trying to bring an old farmhouse back to life. Yesterday we bought what we thought was an old farm sink for the kitchen. It turns out now, we are't so sure. The sink is a double basin, white sink it does have porclian but not cast iron. We are ok with that. The problem is this sink has 5 \"faucet holes\". We have no idea why or how to add the faucets. It is approx. 5 foot. It has 2 round holes on top that are about 4\" apart and 3 oblong looking holes below the top holes. Now we are wondering if it may have been an industrial type sink in its day. The price was so could I jumped too fast. We really need some help. I hate to scrap the sink.

------------------------------------- Everything old is new again!<

Reply to
andrewsgranny

responding to

fivekitten wrote: I'm very curious if you've learned anything since posting this! I don't know anything about sinks, but have been looking at images and you have my interest piqued! If you'd like me to keep looking for information let me know!

-jacqui

Reply to
fivekitten