Slightly off target.

For us new types to the orchid fascination, it would be wonderful if the people with greenhouses would paste a couple of pictures of their greenhouses on alt.binaries.pictures.com. We, who are having visions of grandeur of some day having a structure would really appreciate it. Personally I have questions like do you use glass, polycarbonate etc? Having a greenhouse is the ultimate for me, but there are greenhouses and then there are greenhouses. This is a hobby for most I presume so I don't believe I would see something too big or elaborate.

During one of your relaxation times, come on send us a picture......pretty please.

Chuck.

Reply to
Faz