purchasing budded cats

I plan to visit my mother around the second week of march. I would like to either bring, or have shipped to her, 3 or 4 budded cats or large LC's.

I can live with bare root, as I can pot them when I get to Dallas.

any advice as to where to purchase? Not too excited about the $75-150 plants.

I cannot tell if the C&H plants are in bud, or just on special. seem way to well priced to be in bud.

$7 for a blc in bloom???

Reply to
gerald