hydrofogger.com

Yeah, we've been using aHydrofogger unit for several years. At one point the fill valve went out on us. I contacted them, and they told me they had redesigned the valve. Ordered it, installed it, and the unit's been humming right along without a glitch for the past few years. We have it on a lower shelf at the front of the greenhouse, near all of our pleurothallids and other strange little things, but it definitely gets some moisture throughout the place (18' x 24' double-wall polyethylene).

We run it on a timer, so it comes on a couple of times a day. We change the start/stop times and length of time depending on the season here. We've been very happy with the unit, and would buy another if this one ever really died. When we had the valve problem the motor overheated, but it didn't seem to cause any long-term problems. It's mechanically pretty simple, and the motor and vital stuff are really very rugged.

Hope this helps!

Reply to
Mike Pearson <see .sig