Would like to know how to get heat from a Coleman furnace

Hi I have a Coleman furnace and need help with it. I can't seem to get any heat fr it. It's a 7956A856 model. Don't know much about it. It's a 7900 series standing model. Is there pilot lite that needs to be lit in order for me to get some heat.

Reply to
Bobbie Davis

Yes there is a pilot light on that model. See instructions on page 22 of

44 here.

Or
Also there should be instructions on a label inside the furnace.

Reply to
Anonymous