Wiring Switches & Outlets 101 - Extremely Simple Pics

Prompted by Subject: Wiring Electrical Outlets With 3-way switch, I thought I'd post this general info.

May help some folks with beginner wiring. Came out of a book I got like 25 years ago. It's an 8 page Acrobat PDF file 8.5 x 11 and in color so it's large like 14mb. Can't get more simplistic I don't think. I've often referred back to it to derive variations.

Beginning on the page numbered 16 (5th page) are the diagrams.

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.misc Subject: Wiring Diagrams Lights & Switched Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:43:49 -0500 From: Red Green

Reply to
Red Green