Window Installer surprised

I was asked to estimate the cost of replacing the windows in a house in a nice neighborhood outside of town. I couldn't help but notice the lady was very beautiful and had a smile that won't quit. I wrote an estimate and went on about my other chores.

After a couple of days the lady called and said I had the job then asked when I could start. She was real anxious to get her new windows installed.

I explained I had 6 sets of windows to install before hers so it would be at least two weeks. In about 15 minuets she called back to ask a big favor. She had one of her old windows raised and couldn't get it to lower. They were predicting rain so she was afraid her new carpet would be ruined. I agreed to run by and lower the window for her.

When I got to the lady's house she came to the door dressed in an expensive pink housecoat. She looked as though she was getting dressed to go to an upper crust meeting or something. She was looking exceptionally radiant that morning. I was led through the house to a large bedroom with a king size bed and bedpost that almost reached the ceiling. The carpet seemed thick enough to sleep on.

The lady pointed to a window across the room as the one she could not lower. I walked to the window and lowered it without any problem. Confused as to why she could not lower it, I turned and to my surprise she was standing there with the pink housecoat at her feet, she was wearing nothing but a smile. In other words, Victoria no longer had a secret. She took a small step toward me and said, "Could I convince you to install my windows next?"

What in the world would you do???

Well you see I don't know what I would do. Just as she said that my alarm clock went off and woke me up. I did learn one thing though; if you throw an alarm clock across the room and bounce it off a wall it will not keep good time anymore. If there was ever a bad time for an alarm clock to go off, that was it.

How would you explain to your wife why you threw the clock across the bedroom and busted it to pieces?? I don't think she really believed I thought I saw a deer in our bedroom.

Reply to
thuddy

"thuddy" wrote in news:h8yyl.20564$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews3.bellsouth.net:

Guess the housecoat lady didn't know, whether awake or asleep, you're gay as a three dollar bill.

Reply to
Red Green

Whenever someone calls me and wakes me up, they apologize which is nice of them. I then explain that I had just rescued the princess and was about to receive my reward of a willing, warm, nubile young womans grateful embrace when an insistent loud ringing interrupted us. Darn it!

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You be bad wrong bout dat!!!!!!

Reply to
thuddy

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:26:29 -0600, "thuddy" wrote Re Window Installer surprised:

Tell your wife that you were having a hot dream about her and the alarm interrupted it.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

"thuddy" wrote in news:51Cyl.20756$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

OTay! :-)