Windex kills ants but leaves my walls blue (better idea?)

yes, ALWAYS remove scent trails of EVERY creepy crawly.

We had two 2 liter bottles of soda explode inside a base cabinet in our entertainment room. What a mess! Didn't discover until the next day, ran down inside through cracks disappeared into ?? But the ants found it! The cabinet isalong an exterior wall, duh!

Used the fastest thing I had around, Raid's new Bug Barrier. Sprayed around, down into the same leaking cracks etc. Never saw anoth ant for over year now. I think that stuff kills the next even.

It is a commercial toxic, "spit, spit, curse be gone!" but it DOES work and work well.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Ever think about looking into ant traps? Terro makes several varieties for both inside and outside of the home. They do the job with no muss or fuss. The stuff is taken back to the nest and kills the nest, no harsh chemicals to poison your pets or rug rats.

If you Google you can make your own concoction but the Terro ones are cheap enough, and as I said, they work.

John

Reply to
John