Which Transfer Switch for generator?

Our local Lowes used to sell for $200 10-circuit transfer switches bearing both the Briggs & Stratton and the Cutler-Hammer logos.

Recently they switched to a 6-circuit one (an EmerGen 6-7501, IIRC) for $200, but they still have one of the 10-circuit ones on clearance for $150.

Both are 7500W 4-wire (240/120V) manual switches.

Which of these is better value for money, or should I look for an entirely different model somewhere else?

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

The Generac 6 circuit at Lowes has 2 watt meters. And is prewired with Ext. box , cables , sockets, plugs , wire . It is a kit, .Complete

Reply to
m Ransley

Shop and compare, ,,,, it is tjhat simple.......

Reply to
m Ransley