Which PowerWasher Should I get? I have 3 That I'm seriously considering.

My main uses are for cleaning concrete, the driveway and the house. Here are the 3 choices that i like:

If i get this one, I was thinking of getting the $140 option kit.

The 2nd choice is

The last choice is
Is having a commercial Honda engine (GX) important or is a regular honda motor (GC) good enough? My ideal machine would have a Honda GX commercial motor and a cat pump but thats just too much money. Out of those 3 choices which one do you guys recommend? All information helpful. Thanks ahead.

Reply to
OVERKILL