When mixing on site, how much concrete could one guy pour and finish in one day?

Great post. I did not know about that. I think it would be very cool to drill your own well especially since that maching goes place the big rigs can't. One thing I notice is that a supply of water is require to do the drilliing to wash out the soil. I seem to remember the big rig had a water tank on board. I imagine some barrels and a pump would do the job.

Reply to
Lawrence

yeah some tanks and a pump, a buddy did this and recycled the water, let the solids settle and pump the water back down the hole.

some buy a machine cause they are so affordable, drill a well or two, then sell the machine on e bay or whatever,.

Reply to
hallerb