What to do with a 3-sided aquarium?

(These can often be found next to an apartment house's dumpster.)

I obtained one recently and harkened back to a use I saw at the Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania.

You line the remaining three sides of the aquarium with reflective window film and fashion a wooden lid for the result. Now take the modified fish tank and mount it in the window next to your breakfast table, missing side out.

Each morning open the wooden top and dump in some bird seed. Replace the lid.

Presently little birdies will come for their breakfast while you enjoy your coffee not more than a foot away.

Reply to
HeyBub

Solve for the hypotenuse?

WTF? This a Jeopardy question?

nb

Reply to
notbob

Birdies my butt. Now we know how you catch your breakfast squirrels!

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green