What is your experince with an aerobic septic retrofit?

I'm considering an aerobic septic kit to correct a poorly performing drain field.

I'd like to hear from anyone that has experience with this. What was you experience?

Reply to
Anonymous

Aerobic systems work very well and are common around here where there is a lot of clay. The only real issue with them is the consume power and chlorine vs. a conventional septic system.

Reply to
Pete C.

I think the operative words here are "to correct". A new, properly designed aerobic system would be one thing. Whether you can convert one with a poorly functioning drain field and have it work, likely depends on some additional critical factors.

Reply to
trader_4