What is green tint on Milgard windows?

We recently bought a home where the previous owners had installed new Milgard windows. We noticed at certain angles and with certain lighting that there is a green tint to the glass. My hunch is that these are one of Milgard's coatings for energy efficiency, UV blockage, etc., but we'd like to know which one as they've got a couple. Searching around, I can't find anything that describes the green color we're seeing to identify what we've got. One of the main concerns is if the light that pours through these windws onto carpet and furniture will be harmful and cause fading to fabric. Having peace of mind, i.e. the windows are indeed coated with such-and-such and will block harmful rays, would be great. Thanks to anyone who has knowledge about Milgard products and can tell us what we've got on ours given the green hue we're seeing.

Reply to
tysonjm

Most companies have customer service people to answer questions like these. Try there first. They will likely send you brochures detailing the product attributes, but the service person could answer more specific questions for you. It is doubtful that store clerks or owners would be as well informed. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe