weatherproof porch flooring?

Good Day,

The roof of my garage is a porch covered with a framed gable. I have demo'd the flooring down to the boards and am now considering flooring options. I want this porch flooring to be completely waterproof (as much as possible) because it will be exposed to some snow and rain and so it can be hosed down for easy cleaning. I will eventually finish the garage below. The floor is pitched 1/4" per 1' for runoff.

I was going to floor it with tile, but the added expense of necessary porcelain ($>2.00 sq. ft.) and modified exterior thinset (~$300 for 280 sq.ft.) is likely over my budget. I am going to add hardibacker or wonderboard to build up the subfloor. What other options do I have in Northern NJ?

Will sheet vinyl hold up? Laminate? I don't think I like outdoor carpet.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Daniel Flynn