Weather - Central TX

Jim wrote in news:488ba584$0$5024$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net:

Awesome website. Thanks for posting link!!

Reply to
Red Green

OK!

I guess I really do need some new glasses. This is the scond time today that I've glanced at the header and have seen "weather - control TX" and both time's I've thought "Wow. Those Yank's must be on to something" :).

Reply to
Doug Brown

yes u need glasses. Weather - *CENTRAL* TX :-)

Reply to
Billy Pilgrim

"Billy Pilgrim" wrote in news:r9Rik.267216$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Sorry I didn't recall it was you Billy. I was just astonished at the 10+ x costing.

Reply to
Red Green

OK! I guess it's my fault for forgetting to put the smiley face in both my message and the subject header. It was 'posded to be a joke bud!

Reply to
Doug Brown

In news:5eLik.135940$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, Billy Pilgrim spewed forth:

One thing you're probably not looking at is the cost per kwh. Thanks to gov Goodhair and deregulation, we're paying more than Okies are. My KWH went from 12.75 cts to 14.9 cts. last month, which was one of the cheapest rates the last time I checked powertochoose.org, due to the increase in natural gas. So much for all the benefits of them tapping the Barnett Shale. They must be sellin' it all to the yankees

Reply to
ChairMan

fine but didn't get it :)

Reply to
Billy Pilgrim

You're welcome...

(Posted url an hour:something earlier... :) )

--

Reply to
dpb

That was perfect and confirmed my suspicions.

Reply to
Billy Pilgrim

That's only a 16% rise. You can thank Governor Goodhair that it didn't keep pace with the price of oil !

Reply to
HeyBub

Besides all the other good suggestions, it's possible that a one month bill -- either this year's or last year's -- was estimated. Before getting too worked up, you may want to look at 2 or 3 months bills and compare the bills over that longer time period.

Reply to
JimR

Yes. I've compaired several months.

Thanks