Ways to remove Ants

AMDRO worked well for us

Reply to
Rudy

"So, Mr. Tipton, how could it take you five minutes to cook your grits, when it takes the entire grit-eating world 20 minutes."

" I don't know. I'm a fast cook, I guess."

Reply to
Oren

That is basically Terro but the mix is more like 12:1 It only works if these particular ants eat sugar. I haven't seen a sugar eating ant in a decade. Ours all learned sugar is poison ... because of Terro and similar products. Ants as a collective body can get pretty smart about what they eat. That is why they were chewing on dinosaur bones and will be here long after we are gone.

I chose Sevin in my answer because it is a fairly benign pesticide (approved for food crops) that you can still get and it will kill the ants. A gallon of mix will be plenty to get the mound and that is only a spoon full or two of the actual product. Read the label for the actual product you buy since it comes in several strengths.

Reply to
gfretwell